So as we near the completion of 2012, I thought you might be interested in a few question to help you reflect on what you’ve accomplished this year and what did not work so well.
Grab a cup of coffee and write down the answers down in your journal.
Reflecting on 2012:
1. What worked in your life this past year? What did not work?
2. What were your wins, accomplishments and celebrations in 2012?
3. What was the single best thing that happened in 2012?
4. What were your greatest challenges/lessons?
5. In what ways did you grow emotionally/physically/spiritually?
6. What did you learn about yourself in 2012?
7. What are you grateful for in 2012?
Looking forward to 2013
1. What is your vision for 2013?
Write your vision in the present tense, as if it is already happening. Where do you want to be in your life a year from now in terms of your career, relationships, finances, spirituality, physical wellness etc?
2. Write down 3 main goals you’d like to accomplish in 2013.
3. Write down 3 steps you can take this week to begin planting the seeds for 2013.
Please feel free to share your accomplishments and wins for 2012 below… and your intentions and vision for 2013.