Career Control – Half-Day Intensive
Focus on getting your dream job, key promotion or recognition in 2017.
You’ve made the first and the most important decision, to take control of your career and make changes.
Let’s see if any of
£297 for 3h Coaching Package via Skype
£397 for Private In-Person Intensive
Who is it for?
- You know you’re good but you’re not getting the results, promotion or recognition you deserve.
- You don’t know how to sell your skills effectively during a job interview to make yourself stand out and be in control of the interview outcome.
- You need to start looking for a new job and you need help with your job search strategy, creating a winning
- CV/resume and improving your interview technique.
- You are not sure what your own value proposition is you don’t articulate it well enough.
- You know you need to create more visibility for yourself, but you feel awkward about ‘bigging’ yourself up.
Most successful people – Olympic medallists, top business people or multi-millionaire entrepreneurs – have a coach. A good coach can help you where you want much faster than flying solo. In fact, flying solo often winds up costing you a lot – physically, emotionally AND financially.
People struggle for years and get frustrated about not being where they want to be professionally, because they haven’t created the support and feedback they need to reach their goals.
A small investment in YOU can change your life…
Here’s what I can help you with:
- Creating your brand and an innovative personal marketing strategy enhancing your reputation online and offline – that’s how head hunters find you.
- Building a great resume that gets you to interviews and makes you stand out for skills, talents and knowledge. That’s your brochure to ‘knock them off their feet’.
- Articulating the story of your career in a way that will make companies want to hire you on the spot. Facts tell but it’s stories that sell – it’s called your narrative.
- Mastering interviews, learning how to demonstrate your expertise effectively and becoming aware of ways even qualified candidates unknowingly disqualify themselves in interviews. Don’t make rookie errors any more and gain respect through pragmatic closing.
- Learning empathy techniques that connect you to interviewers making them want to give YOU the role. 80% of decisions are led by emotion. If they love you, they’ll fit the job around your skills. So make them love you – I’ll show you how.
- Avoiding career mistakes you don’t even know you’re making. Opportunity assessment with a cool head.
- Overcoming your internal barriers or limiting assumptions & letting the brakes off.
- Understanding and successfully navigating the corporate environment. Politics & how people behave is a real factor. Learn to be a master of pragmatism.
- Establishing your specific career goals and creating a step-by-step plan to reach them. The way to achieve a big goal is by breaking it into bite size pieces you can’t fail to achieve.
- Assessing your strengths and areas of improvement. Most likely, you bring a lot more to the table than you think
- Identifying your unique value and what you bring to an organization – but most importantly how you sell it and what problems you solve for your employer.
- Connecting so people just like you, there are many easy little mistakes that alienate interviewers, we’ll make sure you come across as the person they know their team will want to work with.
I’ll be challenging you to raise your game every step of the way. This is your chance to get private coaching and mentoring that delivers results FAST.
Some Recent Client Testimonials
The interview went really well and I was offered the job… I start on 18th when I get back from holiday! Thanks again for working with me, I found the whole experience incredibly useful!Catherine P
I am very grateful to Margaret as the one to one coaching gave me the confidence to perform very well during the interview process. I am a Banking professional with international experience and was looking for a role in Management Consulting for over one year yet I couldn’t convince Employers to both invest in me and understand the value I could add to their organization. I was getting interviews and also reaching the final stages of a couple of interviews without securing a role which was quite frustrating.
I knew my profile and CV was strong, but needed an extra edge over other candidates and the coaching session with Margaret was very beneficial. Would highly recommend it.Hasan
Margaret’s Interview coaching skills are extraordinary! She doesn’t just talk about what it takes to have a good interview. She will have you practice so you gain confidence and poise. Margaret coached me on how to take all the work experience and help me present it in a way that was articulate, authentic and professional. Margaret is also funny and easy going so you feel very comfortable with her as your Interview Coach.
Thank you Margaret for all your efforts, I have just received the contract today from the employer and I’m over the moon.
Thank you once again.Ravi Navam
I got the Croydon post at the end of April. Really enjoying this assignment. Interview coaching was v. helpful – thank you!Neil N
- Pre Half-Day Intensive questionnaire for completion and review ahead of your session
- Half a day (3 hours) with me at a Central London hotel or via Skype (Skype Intensive can be split into multiple sessions)
- Post Half-Day Intensive Action Plan
- 100+ pages e-Guide “Land That Job!”