LEARN HOW TO STAND OUT IN JOB INTERVIEWS
Find out how interview coaching can transform your chances of getting a job or an internal promotion in just 90 minutes!
- Are you disheartened by how long your job search is taking or that you’re not getting invited to the second interview stage?
- Are you struggling with competency-based interviewing?
- Perhaps you are a highly confident top-level person but you get tongue-tied, even nervous as soon as you set foot in an interview?
- Or you might have just lost confidence through several unsuccessful interviews. Maybe sometimes you even talk too much?
You are not alone!
The fact is a lot of people struggle with interview performance and ‘selling’ themselves effectively. Well, you can choose. You can make the change, improve your interview technique and be so convincing that you’ll walk out of interviews knowing you’ve nailed it.
My one-to-one interview coaching sessions last 1.5h or 2 hours and are tailored to your specific needs.
Who is it for?
C – suite execs, top managers in private and public sector, finance, IT and marketing professionals, Civil Service workers, new graduates, MBA students, doctors – I’ve coached them all with the same extraordinary results.
They win the positions they’re after.
During the session, you will:
- Find out how to tailor your CV/resume to make sure you get the interview. Your CV must tell your story and show your value in seconds – because a few seconds scrutiny is all it’s going to get, even at the highest level.
- Practice your answers during a mock interview. You’ll learn how to present your life story in two minutes and learn how to demonstrate that your skills and experience are what the employer needs from the role.
- Learn how to structure and personalise answers to common interview questions, including competency-based interview questions
- Work on answers to interview questions related to your specific job/industry.
- Understand what your unique selling points are
- Receive personal feedback and tips to improve your performance
My coaching style is straightforward. You’ll get it how it is and we’ll move fast to fix the issues you might have and get you into the frame of mind that enables you to carry on coaching and listening to yourself in real time even during tricky interviews.
Reduced fee options:
Special considerations are made for individuals facing extended unemployment or students seeking interview coaching. Contact me to discuss personalised options and discounted rates tailored to your situation.
All interview coaching packages include:
- In-depth practice interview with detailed feedback and coaching
- Follow-up email feedback report with suggestions for improvement
- 100+ pages comprehensive e-Guide “Land That Job!” (value £27)
- Email-based follow-up support for 12 weeks after the session
If you have questions, or would like further information, you can contact me via phone at +44 (0) 7748 968 150 or email me directly.