Every year in December, I review my personal progress for the year. Would you like to play along?
Here are some examples of questions I ask myself:
- What did I do that worked well? What am I grateful for?
- What did I attempt that didn’t work?
- Did I meet my goals? If not – why?
- What could I do better with a little tweaking?
- What should I stop doing so I can do other things?
- Where is my time most being wasted?
- What discipline do I most need to implement into my day?
- What was the single best thing that happened in 2013?
- What drains my energy just to think about doing again?
- What changes do I need to make?
Once you’ve written down your answers, start visualizing 2014.
1. Write your vision in the present tense, as if it is already happening. Where do you want to be in your life a year from now in terms of your career, relationships, finances, spirituality, physical wellness etc?
2. Write down 3 main goals you’d like to accomplish in 2014
3. Write down 3 steps you can take this week to begin planting the seeds for 2014
Please feel free to share your accomplishments and wins for 2013 below… and your intentions and vision for 2014.
If you need any help with your goals (especially career goals) for 2014, I offer complimentary discovery sessions. Simply answer a few questions onwww.talkwithmargaret.com and I’ll be in touch shortly to schedule your session.
Interview & Career Acceleration Coach
Margaret Buj is an Interview Coach who’s helped hundreds of professionals across Europe and the US to get the jobs and promotions they really wanted. Margaret also has 9 years of experience recruiting for a variety of positions at all levels across Europe and in the US, primarily in technology and e-commerce sectors. If you want to find out how recruiters read resumes, why you are not getting hired, how to sell yourself successfully in a job interview, and how to negotiate your best salary yet, you can download her FREE “You’re HIRED!” video course.