How to answer tough interview questions
You can perform at your best if you have thought about possible questions, prepared your answers, and practised them.
Before you go to the interview, think about how your would respond if they ask you each of the following questions:
- Tell us about yourself
- What is your career ambition?
- Where do you see yourself in 3/5/10 years’ time?
- What are your main strengths?
- What is your main weakness?
- Give us three adjectives that describe you best.
- Why do you want to join our company?
- Why do you want to leave your current job?
- What do you think will be your biggest challenge in this job?
- What makes a good team player?
- What makes a good leader?
- How would you describe your management style?
- How would you handle a non-performing colleague?
- How do you measure success?
- How would your manager motivate you?
- Do you work better as part of a team or alone?
- How do you handle stress?
- How would you rate your communication skills and what would you do to
- improve them?
- What do you know about our company?
I have a much larger list of example questions for you in my Free 3-day e-course as well as a wealth of other information to help you succeed in the interview.
Day 1 – In this lesson you’ll find out what the hiring managers are looking for, what specific questions to ask to uncover their hidden needs and then how to demonstrate that you have what it takes to succeed in the role you’re interviewing for
Day 2 – In this lesson you’ll find out how answer competency/behavioural interview questions and how to make your answers and examples relevant to the interviewer’s needs. You’ll also find out how to answer that dreaded “Tell me about yourself “question and stand out from other candidates.
Day 3 – In this lesson you’ll find out to prepare successfully for even the most difficult interview questions and build rapport with the interviewer
Please enter your name and primary email address below and receive my FREE 3-day e-course to improve the chances of getting your dream job