How to answer tough interview questions
Before you go to the interview, think about how your would respond if they ask you each of the following questions:
- Tell us about yourself
- What is your career ambition?
- Where do you see yourself in 3/5/10 years’ time?
- What are your main strengths?
- What is your main weakness?
- Give us three adjectives that describe you best.
- Why do you want to join our company?
- Why do you want to leave your current job?
- What do you think will be your biggest challenge in this job?
- What makes a good team player?
- What makes a good leader?
- How would you describe your management style?
- How would you handle a non-performing colleague?
- How do you measure success?
- How would your manager motivate you?
- Do you work better as part of a team or alone?
- How do you handle stress?
- How would you rate your communication skills and what would you do to
- improve them?
- What do you know about our company?
In my FREE 3-day e-course I will show you exactly how to prepare and practice your answers to all of these, and give you examples of more types of questions you might expect. There’s also a lot more useful information to help you get that dream job. Just put in your name and email below and I’ll send you the first lesson immediately.